Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's a fallacy

Anyone who thinks that men don't talk as much as women has never attended a meeting of Linden's (primarily male) trustees.

It's part of my job as Linden's administrator to take notes at the meeting. And keep quiet. But it's so hard when they waffle so much.

Pastor Chris, as he is known to no-one, has been spending too much time with Alun: he decided that I would make a good scapegoat for all his mistakes. 'It's Liz's fault.'

And when I made just a teeny weeny little comment expressing disbelief that it could take so long to decide on a date for a meeting, he told me to 'Oh, shut up.'

But he has forgotten one important fact: I am responsible for the weekly notices. I say what goes in and what doesn't.

So, if anyone out there has a really embarrassing photo of Chris, you know where to send it.

No comments: