Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Peanuts from heaven

A peanut fell out of the sky to my feet. Most odd. Unless ...

Yes, that's it: I am the victim of an alien plot. They know I know so they have to dispose of me. Unfortunately - fortunately for me - the alien charged with the task isn't very bright. He looked through the wrong end of his telescope and misjudged the size of projectile needed to squash me flatter than an anorexic supermodel. A lucky escape this time but for how long?

I need all you fellow bloggers out there to promise that, if my demise comes unexpectedly in a peculiar way, you will tell the authorities all you know and point them in the direction of the water-melons.

I have bought a magazine (for research purposes only) and it has a free recipe supplement. It offers "30 healthy recipes for energising, de-stressing, anti-ageing and brain-boosting." It is just what I need. Especially as it has chocolate cake on the cover.

Aah, a quick look through suggests that you can't have it all. What's good for one thing, is bad for another. There had to be a catch.

Was distracted for a few (big few) minutes then, reading magazine,and now it's time for lunch.

No comments: