Monday, February 06, 2006

More aliens in our locality


Any scientists out there? This could be a fungal growth but is far more likely, in my opinion, to be another infiltration of our planet by alien life forms. Either way red spells danger.

I wonder why our bit of Wales is so prone to this. It is, of course, an exceptionally beautiful area - Gower was the first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to be designated in Britain - so possibly aliens are attracted to it for that reason.

A thought occurs: possibly we're not looking at the advance scouting party of an approaching war fleet, but universal holiday-makers. Unbeknownst to us, we're living in what is Costa Gower to a Venusian.

2 comments:

Chris E said...

yes - those are strange funghi -glad to have stumbled across another Gower blogger

Tim said...

It's the red weed as seen in the epic War Of The Worlds. Hollywood has gone prophetic and predicted the coming of an alien race. Liz you might well be their first victim. They know you know and because you know they know they have to kill you. I no, I know. They know that I know that you know and if I know others will know. We're all doomed!