Monday, October 17, 2005

Why is nobody content ...

to be what they are? Our bedroom door wants to be a cat, our fridge wants to be a space rocket and I want to be a famous writer.

With Jan and Mike, went to an African extravaganza yesterday afternoon. It was all right, a bit disappointing. Followed it with a trip to the Green Baize in Uplands for a drum circle. We arrived in time for the last hour or so; it was groovy baby. I shook my avocado with the best of them.

To Tenerife on Friday: I am concerned that the x-ray machine will pick up my gun. It will be very embarrassing if I have to open my suitcase in front of everyone. Oh, gosh, just thought, what if... ? Oh, no, too horrendous to contemplate. Perhaps I won't take it.

Just did a spellcheck. I had spelled yesterday as yersterday; the puta suggested that I really wanted to type in airstrip's. Its logic excels even mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Hee hee. It is like being on a TV show.

I should be working...