Monday, November 11, 2019

Twirling alarms

In exercise class this morning the teacher suggested I try the hula hoop.
First twirl and I knock the fire extinguisher off the wall. 
'Perhaps you might prefer the step?'

It's given me an idea for my next article for The Bay though.

Just passing time until I go to my weekly weigh-in. Hasn't been a good week eating-wise i.e. a very good week eating-wise but not dieting-wise. But we shall see. 

In other news I've done a bit of cleaning, a lot of washing, a bit of ironing, ad a bit of writing so all in all a successful few days. Tomorrow however is my birthday!

P.S. I wanted to go to the outdoors museum, St Fagan's, tomorrow but now the weather forecast isn't brilliant. 'That's okay,' I think, 'we'll do my second choice, Tredegar House.' 
Turns out it's closed until the end of November!

5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I laughed with you at your attempt at hula hoop. Happy birthday! Have a great day tomorrow!

PipeTobacco said...

Liz:

Happy Birthday (a bit early)! We are both “November” births. Mine is near the end of the month (a few days after my Father’s birthday. If he were alive, this would be his 96th birthday coming up.

PipeTobacco

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you find a perfect place to celebrate!

Ole Phat Stu said...

Hipy Papy Bthuthdth Bthuthdy!
(Wol was not good at spelling ;-)

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you for my early birthday wishes!

PipeTobacco, I was in a fitness class this morning with two over 90s. My uncle sadly died at 91 though.