Tuesday, December 18, 2018

How will you decorate your tree this year?

We finally got our tree on Sunday. And, yes, it is just a trifle wonky.
I'm thinking the au naturel look is good. But then what would I do with these?
YES! Maltesers tree decorations. Sadly not just huge Maltesers but tasty nevertheless. (Well, I had to check to make sure they were okay.)

Hairdresser yesterday, Christmas lunch out with women from Rubies today. Not seen most of them since Rubies, the women's bible study group at Zac's, ceased so it will good to catch up. Then our annual carols and reading at Zac's tonight.

What would I like for Christmas? Hm, time please. Especially extra night time for sleeping.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That tree looks like it's had one too many eggnogs 'n rums. Or is that just me?

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Our tree came with a lilt to one side - DH has had to adjust it a bit in the outer pot. Have a good day out - I am out with my old colleagues at lunch time.

Anna said...

I planned my Christmas hair appointment a month early this year. So that the "I HATE IT" feeling would wear off by Christmas. And it worked! Definitely do this next year. Xx