Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm back! Ciao!

We had a wonderful time in Rome and Venice. We brought back about 520 photos lots of which are rubbish and will be deleted but it still leaves me with very many to choose from. But don't worry: I'm not going to inundate you with pics. I'll be very selective ...

Someone who gets over-excited by paper slippers in the hotel in Rome

is going to be hyperventilating when upgraded to a suite in Venice.


I was very tempted to buy this calendar of sexy Italian priests.
Or maybe some of the not sexy pasta (but look closely at it).

Why does 'ciao bella' sound more deliciously attractive than 'hello gorgeous'? Not that anyone said either to me, you understand. I'm just wondering. 




1 comment:

John Williams said...

Liz. Loved your comments and photos of your Italian safari. You had a ball.Looked for you and Mike in the crowd on television but no luck !. See you soon and be told first hand.
Uncle John