Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Too rushed to come up with a sensible title

Remember I bought a new exercise bra? I wore it for the first time last night when thrive circuit training started again after the summer hols.

Madame Fifi must have confused me with a stick insect who'd swallowed 2 oranges because she shoe-horned me into a 32E. (I'm usually 34). Strangely enough it was quite comfortable and I hardly wobbled at all. And when I did it was far less low slung.

* * * * * * * *
Note to self
Power-assisted doors do not open automatically no matter how long you wait. Or swear under your breath at them. 

So what is the point of them really? Just to see how many people they can catch out? I suppose if you work in a bank - and it's usually banks who have these doors - spotting fools brightens the day no end.

5 comments:

nick said...

What's really unnerving is those automatic doors that don't open until you're about two inches away, and it looks like you'll smash straight into them.

Gledwood said...

Are exercise bras kind of like bellybutton-revealing teeshirts with bra-cups boobing out of them? Know what I mean? They advertise something like that on the infomercials if you ever tune in between about 4 and 7am you might see it... the cynnical so-n-sos who pay for this time make sure their ad comes on across multiple channels at the same time. Really inconvenient if you do NOT want a bra that is like a bellybuttonrevealing teeshirt with bra cups boobing out of it!!

PS I think I've caught diarrhoea off George. Although I have never in my life gobbled up an entire pat of butter and then pawed at mummy and daddy's bedroom door all night asking to be taken to the garden for a poo...(!!)

jams o donnell said...

Madame Fifi seems to work wonders!

Liz Hinds said...

They scare me too, nick.

Not quite, gledwood. Mine is much more ladylike - as you would expect.

Oh she does, jams!

James Higham said...

Liz, that title got me straight in straight away.