Sunday, March 04, 2012

My life in song and pictures

Jules, our trainer, commented last week that he's been taking these circuit training classes now for 10 years, which means I've been doing circuits for at least 9 years. For a number of years I was doing 2 classes a week and I must be fitter than I was even though it's not apparent to me sometimes!


Way back when, I bought the Jane Fonda workout LP, in an attempt to get fit. My enthusiasm for that didn't last long. It's much easier to exercise when you pay for a class, you're committed to going and you have a set time for it. Trying to fit in a bit of exercise here and there just doesn't work for me; I'm not disciplined enough.


Anyway, today's song is one of those that Ms Fonda included on her LP and it made a lasting impression on me: I can't hear it without clenching my buttocks.

No comments: