Saturday, September 24, 2011

This could be why I can never find anything in my handbag

So I've sorted it out and only put back the stuff I really need. Like my glasses. And a spare old pair in case I forget my glasses. And a pen. And a spare in case. And a notebook and my purse. And some paracetamol in case, as well as my prayer pebble, to remind me to pray. Not that I need much reminding at the moment. And GrandDaughter's book for emergencies.

I probably don't need the Springsteen cd, conkers, a tape measure, doggy bags or several pay slips. Not to mention numerous out-of-date Sainsburys vouchers, nail strengthener, Husband's MP3 player or empty mint packets.

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

And I thought my handbag was bad ;-)

jams o donnell said...

Haha Liz That is impressive. When I go out with my camer you should see what non-photographic extras I put in my bag... but then my camera bag is much bigger than a handbag

Trubes said...

Your bag contents resemble mine..The thing I can never find in it is my mobile phone, even though, I have a special little section to put it in...The other day I couldn't find my mobi so daughter no.3. suggested I phone my mobi number...guess where it was?...In my handbag of course...but in a different pocket that I didn't even know I had!
Hey Ho !

Di..xx
P.S. I do hope dear hubby is feeling better..xx

nick said...

I'd be lost without my bag and the numerous essential items I keep in it. How most men manage with only their trouser pockets I've never understood.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

A sort of Lucky Dip !
You don't seem to have a map , though . There's always one lurking at the bottom of my bag , usually of somewhere I've no intention of ever visiting again .

Delighted to hear that your husband is on his way to a full recovery . They'll be throwing him out in no time ....

Rose said...

Ha,ha:) I was just thinking today I needed to clean out my handbag. Ever watch "Let's Make a Deal"? I think they still have the part where the host gives a woman money if she has a certain item in her purse--you could get rich!:)