Friday, February 25, 2011

The grannies on the bus

Because it's half-term lots of the mums who are usually at singing in the library in Tiverton weren't there so it was four grannies, one mum and assorted toddlers who made up the group.

One of the songs we sing is The Wheels on the Bus and some of the grannies - one in particular - get rather strident when it comes to the line, 'The grannies on the bus go knit, knit, knit,' so this week it was agreed that we'd change it to, 'The grannies on the bus go text, text, text'.

I don't do either.

3 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I am a Nanny and cannot knit at all .. but I can text and do a lot of it .... I think my line would be .. Nannys on the bus go ....dance, dance , dance ... I have taking up CEROC dancing with my friend on Friday nights and any other night we can fit in :-)

Liz Hinds said...

You must post some photos of Ceroc dancing, anne. What is it?

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Liz .. Ceroc dance is a Modern Jive , man lead partner dance .. No I don't go with my hubby , my friend Sarah and I go , there are always men to dance with :-)