Saturday, October 09, 2010

Well, I woke up this morning

I woke up this morning feeling edgy. Feeling that life was taking me over. Too much to do, to many things I want to do and commit to, and not enough of me to do it. Feeling guilty for doing things and feeling guilty for not doing things.

Deep breath. Breathe in, and out, slowly.

Younger Son and Girlfriend are celebrating their first year together today and YS is cooking a meal tonight. So he wants us out of the way. We decided we'd go out for a meal but you would not believe how stressed a stressed person can get over deciding where to go. Still haven't decided. Will probably drive around until we come to a pub.

Deep breath. Breathe in, and out, slowly.

(Husband just came in and said, 'Let's go to Castellamare,' so that's settled.)

So not a very intelligent post today. What do you mean you don't come here for intelligence?

But here are a couple of images from an email I received today. The first one's very clever and I love the second one.



6 comments:

nick said...

The top pic's most intriguing. I kept wondering if the two women were identical or if it was a sort of "spot the difference" test. I couldn't spot any difference though. Well, apart from the words obviously.

Liz Hinds said...

It is a real reflection, nick. If you look at it carefully, you can see.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

It was this photo that nick is talking about that got me .. or did Liz change the words .. hate and love in reflection do not look the same. Very confusing.

I love reading Liz's posts because half the time I can never understand them ... :-) and when she was on holiday I missed them.

I normal decide where to go but if hubby doesn't like it , I say "ok your decision ... He has a few chances to decide and then I just say what the heck lets not bother .

Your YS should of taken the girlfriend out .. I never knew they celebrated a year going out so much .. hear it all the time.. :-) Well wherever you went , I hope you could decide what to eat xx

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Liz me again .... take my comment back about Hate and Love ... just seen it :-) :-)

Liz Hinds said...

WE had a lovely meal, anne, but my dish of risotto was so huge I couldn't finish it! And that's not like me at all!

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for ancient egyptian replicas

my website :: egyption statues