Monday, August 03, 2009

I forgot to mention


In the expensive kitchen shop I saw a cooker hood that was a large sloping reflective surface - a bit like the one in the photo - that meant the you could look up and see yourself. Which means you can pretend to be demonstrating recipes on television! Just like Jamie Oliver! I said, 'Oh, look, look at me. I'm a famous tv chef!'

Husband walked away quickly, grateful that it was Sunday afternoon and there weren't too many customers in the shop.

'Can I have one? Can I have one?'
'No!'
'Not even if I look under my lashes like Nigella and promise you a bite of my puddings?'
Not even that promise was enough for him.
xx


4 comments:

jay said...

I would hate that cooker hood! But then I'm no oil painting and I never watch cookery programmes. LOL!

Anyway, it'd soon steam up and you wouldn't be able to see a thing in it.

Well. It would in my house, anyway.

Liz said...

Or as Husband said, 'it would quickly get greasy and you wouldn't be able to see in it. And you wouldn't clean it.'

CherryPie said...

That sort of comment sounds very familiar to me ;-)

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes