Sunday, December 28, 2008

It could have been so different

The Ospreys beat the Scarlets 20 - 6 yesterday evening in a packed (20,500 spectators) Liberty Stadium and I feel I really must take some of the credit.

Yesterday morning when dressing I was about to put on my red knickers when it struck me: 'Oh no! I can't wear red. I don't want to give the Scarlets any help.' I wore my black knickers and the result speaks for itself.

Husband did the videoing (not of my knickers). He took the camera off me saying, 'You get far too excited; you'll miss all the action.'

We were sitting right behind the posts so had a perfect view of Mike Phillips gliding easily over the line to touch down for the first Ospreys try. When I'd stopped jumping up and down I said to Husband, 'Did you get that?'

'No.'

'No?!'

'I was too busy watching.'

xx

4 comments:

Katney said...

I thought we spoke the same language.

But you speak rugby and I don't even speak football (neither the football we call soccer nor the American kind.)

When a new student recently moved from the UK joined my class a few years ago, we started an English-English dictionary chart. It was fun to see differences in words we use differently.

And I learned what knickers are.

Hullaballoo said...

So it was about knickers after all LOL. I get it now!

Gary said...

I too have a "lucky" pair of knickers! Sadly the wife no longer wears them!

What is "Rugby?"!!!

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes