Friday, January 12, 2007

So many questions

I'm supposed to be writing about occasion cakes from round the world but I can't think of any so I'm blogging instead.

Part of me is wondering how Harvey can go so long without a wee. Must be 24 hours at least.

I've just found the answer: he didn't. Although Harvey seems as puzzled as I am.

Another part of me is wondering why there was a yellow spot on my arm when I got up this morning. I wonder if I've been marked out by aliens for abduction like Mr. Wladyslaw.
Yet another part of my brain is occupied with the question: why is the back of my neck so itchy? Do I have a rash or nits?
So many questions.

7 comments:

Gracchi said...

Cool post- like the stuff about the yellow spot- you never know it could be some new version of the black spot that pirates used to give for cowardice, a yellow spot for blogging!

James Higham said...

Yes but vital questions Liz - ones which should be asked and mulled over, over a proper beverage.

Liz Hinds said...

I like the yellow spot idea, gracchi. Like Jesus's early followers wore a fish, bloggers could identify each other by the yellow spot (less smelly too).

Mulling, james, mulling.

Puss-in-Boots said...

I know what happened! Someone put the yellow spot on your arm to give you something to think about!

Anonymous said...

As long as it's not a smiley face spot, it's okay.

Serena said...

Oh, dear me, I hope it's not the dread Yellow Spot Disease. Keep an eye on it and see if it grows, but don't feed it or call it Spot. And if it speaks to you, RUN. LOL.

Beth said...

Just don't nurture that spot, whatever you do, you could find them growing in places you don't want them too, lol. Shall I start growing a lurgy green one?? As for Harvey not weeing for alllll that time, don't worry, Ozzy has done that, spesh if we are in the house and not gone out anyway, he can hold it longer than any of us, yet if we go out for 2-3 hours, he wee wees all over the paper surrounding his basket, buy why, why? Beth XX