Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The one with the Book Launch

 Here's my book launch! Total chaos! My attempt to go live faltered at the first hurdle as I had it set to 'Only you can view it' instead of Public. Hey ho. Fortunately my children messaged me on whatsapp to alert me so I was able to correct it and start again.

And then of course, the phone rang, the postman came, and George returned from his walk very thirsty - his drinking bowl is in my study. Great book launch!!

Actually once it all started to go wrong I relaxed much more and was able to just go with the flow.

Anyway here it is, about 18 minutes of it.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well! THAT was an experience! Of all the interruptions and mishaps, I thought George lapping up water from his dog dish was the best, LOL! I enjoyed your selected excerpts and laughed quite a few times during, especially at the vicar joke and "the fridge?" I think your sequel may be even funnier than the first book, judging from those excerpts. I've just ordered my Kindle version of it from Amazon and I look forward to reading it!

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Debra! George is revelling in his fame as the best bit of the show!

pam nash said...

Great launch! All the oopsies just made it more real. Sounds like this one will be funnier than the first!