Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The anniversary waltz

Today is not only Midsummer's Day - more to come on that later - but also the forty-second anniversary of the day we said, 'I do.'

Here we are outside All Saint's Church in Mumbles with Husband's parents, my gran and Uncle.

My mum had already been dead for six years - she never met Husband - and my grandfather died shortly after his daughter, so I lived with my gran, and Uncle gave me away. (I hadn't realised how ridiculously tall he looks in this photo!)

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

42 years -- CONGRATS! Happy Anniversary! Have a lovely celebration today!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Don't you both look so young! and just think of all you've built together since…..

Cop Car said...

Time for you to go for the second 42 years of bliss. Congratulations!

LL Cool Joe said...

Congratulations, 42 years is amazing. Happy Anniversary.

pam nash said...

Congratulations! Onward for another 42!