Thursday, September 05, 2019

Italy holiday post 1

Sitting in a playground in the middle of a campsite in Italy looking not at all suspicious.

It's the only way I can get reasonably good internet so I have to pretend I'm keeping an eye on a child. (Actually that probably looks even more suspicious.)

The woman in the caravan opposite us has brought her kitten on holiday. Another man has brought his parrot. Just saying.

Beautiful weather, lovely warm sea, terrible bread.

Have spotted a heron, lizards, frogs, and - most exciting of all - a coypu. I know it was a coypu not a beaver because there is only one beaver in Italy and he lives in the north west.

There is a jungle trail through the trees in the playground. (See photo above.) I am torn. I want to fight my fear but fear I will get to the top and throw a wobbly and have to be rescued. Ignominiously.

Great things about being on holiday no. 1859: not caring enough to wear a bra.

Also having a picnic on the beach after sunset.

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

❤️

nick said...

He took his parrot on holiday? Other people's behaviour never ceases to amaze me!