Monday, October 08, 2018

Rather like Doctor Who all is revealed

So within hours my second novel, the imaginatively named The Dog-walking Club, will be available to buy as an ebook from Amazon for the bargain price of $2.99. I bet you're counting down the minutes.

And now I can reveal the cover.
the dog walking club
Speaking of Doctor Who I did enjoy yesterday's episode, the first with a female doctor. I think she will hold her ground and be very successful. One thing I especially enjoyed about the episode was the fact that I understood what was happening. It had all got very up itself over later years, the writers being too clever by half. Or thinking they were clever. Unless you were a nerd and could remember, for example, what happened in the fifth episode of the second season when Christopher Ecclestone was the doctor you didn't stand a chance.

I've written more about the process of self-publishing over on my not another wannabe writer blog if you're interested.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats on publishing your second novel! That's a lovely cover.

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Debra.

Mimi Michalski said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read it!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

It's all very impressive … Good luck!

Furtheron said...

I will add to my reading list - well done Liz!