Sunday, May 06, 2018

What not to do of a Saturday evening

You must have seen those decal things, instant decoration for your wall. I saw one at half price in the shop recently and thought it might be quite pretty on the blank wall of our spare bedroom.

Easy to apply it says on the packet. And it was. Once I got the pieces off the backing sheet.
It stuck to me, it stuck to itself, it stuck to the backing sheet. In the end I had to cut it off my hand and try and work out how it went together again. In its favour, it is strong so it didn't tear even though I was trying to rip it apart.

It's a cheap, easily-removed piece of prettiness, though, sadly, a little lopsided and not properly centred on the wall.

2 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Slight lopsidedness adds to its charm. The colours are perfect.

Liz Hinds said...

Lopsidedness suits the rest of the house, sonata.