Thursday, March 01, 2018

And another pair tonight

Making five so far. Unbelievable.

Yesterday I was grateful for Ferrero ice cream. Today I am thankful for the reminder of what an awesome world we inhabit.

We took a trip up El Teide - pronounced tidy - and even though they cable car wasn't working so we couldn't get to the top it was a lovely day and we enjoyed walking and appreciating the wonder of it.

Tenerife as it is today is the result of volcanic activity. A ridge of volcanoes down the middle of the island forms the backbone. The island is, as it was described on an information board, a work in progress, a building site. It's still very young geologically speaking so the habitat is still developing.

I will add photos when I work out how to ...


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a wonderful trek!

PipeTobacco said...

Oh, I will look forward to the photos!!

mrsnesbitt said...

yes photos Liz come on lass!