Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lent 8

Today I'm grateful for George. And that he seems more like his usual self again.
He's gentle and patient even when being mauled by numerous children. He doesn't display the same affection that Harvey used to when he saw us and I'd go so far as to say his favourite thing in life is food. But if we were out and someone attacked me I think he would protect me. Unless offered a tasty scooby snack in which case I'd have to rely on my street-fighting skills, all of which I learned from Miss Piggy.


via GIPHY

3 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

George seems very wonderful. Our dog is a Wheaton terrier.... very lovable and yet spazz and so friendly that if you first meet her or haven't seen her (she hasn't seen you) in over 20 minutes she darn near wiggles out of her own skin in excitement. Not calm at all. :)

Liz Hinds said...

Our old retriever, Harvey, used to be like that, PT. George is more catlike in his attitudes.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

We could all learn a lot from Miss Piggy. And George ...