Friday, October 20, 2017

New moon, new nightmare

Irish jig
New moon again. My weird and vivid dreams definitely tie in with the new moon. I can say that based on my careful calculations and recordings - all three readings.

Anyway, last night I dreamed I went to stay with one of my favourite American bloggers. When I was there another one turned up with her family and do you know what? They all ignored me! And then I got lost, in New York I think.

I'm still upset when I think about it. Which I know is stupid. Insecurity complex running wild again.

* * * * * * * *
When your 7-year-old grand-daughter says, 'You need to go to the hairdresser's, Granny,' you know you can't put it off any longer.

So I've spent three hours there today. Read lots of my book but what make it perfect would be if you could lie down and go to sleep while they just did their stuff to your hair. That way you wouldn't have to talk to people and you'd catch up on much-needed rest. Although I'm not sure why I'm tired as I get a lot of sleep. Oh, yes, I remember: I was getting lost in New York last night.

* * * * * * *
I was looking for an image to use and I discover that the new moon is time to 'set your intentions for the coming month,' and to 'dig into the moist earth of your spirit and plant your seeds.' Oo-er, Missus. It might also entail dancing in a circle wearing a short skirt and wafting your arms around. No, wait, that's an Irish jig.


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Hmm, thought it was the full moon that caused nightmares ...
So - How did your hair turn out? Did you change the color?
Lost in NYC would be a nightmare ...

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Your American bloggers, ignored you???????????? Noooooooooooo!!!!!

And then you got lost in New York City?????????

Well, that second part, is definitely the worst part of your bad dream. I can't even fathom, being lost in NYC!!!!

I read you were to rid yourself of unnecessary things, with the Dark of The Moon. Or some such... Shed stuff, that isn't best for you, anymore. Something like that.

"Dig into the moist earth of your spirit" Shiverrrrrrrrr... Now THAT is scary sounding!!!!!!! ,-) I like what I read, better. -grin-

Luna Crone

nick said...

I quite like talking to my hairdressers (the staff keep changing from month to month). They tell me all sorts of fascinating things about their lives - the strange things their children say, how they survived cancer, you name it. I only hope what I tell them in exchange is equally fascinating.

mrsnesbitt said...

Our hairdresser is a small operation so I usually have the place to myself - well and the hairdresser lol! A good time to catch up on the glossy magazine pile - always realising how un-glamourous my life is - for the better lol!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I like my hairdresser , she's very nice but I don't like the way she cuts my hair . I keep on hoping she'd win the lottery and give up work and I could just meet her for a coffee .

Liz Hinds said...

Colour's the same, Sharon, but a bit shorter than usual.

Ooh, I have written a novel called the darkness of the moon, Luna! Didn't know about that custom.

Mine definitely isn't fascinating - my conversation that is. Not as interesting as the hairdresser's.

I usually take a book, mrsn, and resolve not to read any rubbish magazines - but then end up flicking through them all.

So you go to a hairdresser even though you don't like the way she cuts your hair, sonata? Even I'm not that soppy!