Sunday, August 10, 2014

How many frogs do I have to kiss?

For the second time in a few weeks a frog has jumped literally under my foot while I've been walking in the woods. Okay, it was a toad last time but the coincidence is too great to ignore. I can't help but think they're trying to tell me something.

If it happens again maybe I should kiss the creature and see if it turns into a handsome prince. But then again what would I do with a prince? He would be hard to explain away to Husband. I suppose I could sell the story to Hello magazine but you know what they're like: they take photos everywhere. I'd have to scrub the kitchen floor.

No, on reflection, it's probably best if I don't go around kissing amphibians.

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

Yes, do avoid kissing any amphibian! You wouldn't want a wart on your lips! lol

Katney said...

It must be the season.

Liz Hinds said...

I did have a nasty spot on my lip the other day, Leslie, and that was without kissing a frog!

It's never happened before so it is odd, Katney.