Sunday, November 18, 2012

The biggest box of fingers in the world

I've had a fantabulous birthday weekend with the family. Everything was wonderful; I am so unbelievably blessed. A trip to the zoo followed by a delicious birthday party tea, wonderful presents and best of all, all my family with me.

Now I suppose I can't really drag my birthday out much longer - but I do have GrandDaughter's party next weekend to look forward to!

But now I have to try and catch up on my novel writing having done very little over the last two days. I'm just having a cup of hot Lemsip first - which may or may not help my writing ...

4 comments:

jams o donnell said...

And still eaten in one sitting!

James Higham said...

Hope it was a very happy time for you - looks like it.

Suburbia said...

Have you ever tried biting the ends off chocolate fingers and then sucking hot tea through the bit that's left?

Just askin'!

Liz Hinds said...

Sub, that is exactly what I am doing at this precise moment!

I am trying to make them last, jams ...

It was, james, wonderful.