Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time for a long lie down

Sean's heading off to Australia so I led the bible study in Zac's tonight. Over dinner beforehand Husband gave me tips on how to deal with difficult situations, for example, if someone asks a question I don't know the answer to or we start going off topic. I listened and was prepared to put it all into action - if anyone had listened or even been able to hear what I was saying above the chaos.

Steve tried to encourage me by saying 'chaos is okay; life is chaotic.'

Now, excuse me while I go and lie down quietly with my head under a pillow for a week or two.

4 comments:

GLEDWOOD said...

I thought for a sec you said Sean was heading off to Australia for a Bible study and I thought, "how cosmopolitan of Sean"!

NitWit1 said...

That's why I quit teaching. Writing is more my forte.

Will be starting cardiac rehab next week so trying to post and get around before life gets frenzied again.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm sure they were listening really!

Liz Hinds said...

He probably will have a bible study while there, gledwood.

Will pop over and read soon, nitwit.

Hm, maybe, welshcakes