How not to wash your hair
1. Apply a large blob of shampoo and scrub well.
3. Apply a huge blob of conditioner and rub into hair.
4. Leave on while finishing showering.
How to wash your hair
1. Apply a blob of shampoo the size of a 20p piece and massage your scalp. This releases the oil and grime.
3. Apply another blob of shampoo but this time only wash the hair. This removes the oil now stuck on the hair.
5. Put a 5p-sized blob of conditioner in your palm and rub your hands through it and then apply through hair.
Brought to you courtesy of Mark at Boosh.