Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I've been doing it wrong all these years

How not to wash your hair
1. Apply a large blob of shampoo and scrub well.
2. Rinse.
3. Apply a huge blob of conditioner and rub into hair.
4. Leave on while finishing showering.
5. Rinse.

How to wash your hair
1. Apply a blob of shampoo the size of a 20p piece and massage your scalp. This releases the oil and grime.
2. Rinse.
3. Apply another blob of shampoo but this time only wash the hair. This removes the oil now stuck on the hair.
4. Rinse.
5. Put a 5p-sized blob of conditioner in your palm and rub your hands through it and then apply through hair.
6. Rinse.

Brought to you courtesy of Mark at Boosh.


3 comments:

Suburbia said...

Me too! :-)

CherryPie said...

The second one is how I always wash mine, although I sometimes have the leave in type conditioner.

Trubes said...

Well how do you wash your hair Liz? I don't have too now as I have a weekly treat to the hairdressers. I've never really paid attention to how she shampoo's my hair as we're too busy gossiping,,,I will pay attention in future!
Di..xx
P,S, I've just put a post up about my meeting with Denise of Mrs Nesbitt's Space such larks!