Saturday, September 17, 2011

No exaggeration

Husband likes to - frequently - remind me and anyone who listens how I made him stay up all night when I was in labour with Daughter. 'It was all right for you,' he says. 'You had a bed and you could sleep.' (Through labour?) 'I had to sit on a hard chair all night.'
Next time he does that I shall mention the time he kept me in a hospital waiting room all night -okay, it was only an hour but I can exaggerate as well as he - when he had a little bit of an upset tummy.

Not to mention the time he was rushed off to hospital with appendicitis in the middle of the night leaving me with two screaming babies to get back to sleep.

Oh yes, I can exaggerate with the best of them.

2 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Ah Liz for a second I was expecting you to under stimate to debilitating ailment that is man-flu!

www.mueblesencorbera.com said...

So, I do not really suppose this is likely to work.