Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beatifically challenged

As I've said before, we're currently studying the beatitudes on a Tuesday evening in Zac's Place. If you don't know, the beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-10) could be considered the first sermon of Jesus and in it he sums up what it is to be his follower. They're a familiar set of words and each of the eight beatitudes begin 'Blessed are the ...'

I set myself the challenge of writing something each week about that particular beatitude and I've blogged the first two on here but now I've put them all together on my other blog lizslongbits

I've tried to use different styles of writing so you've got my ramblings, a soundbite, a prayer, a story and so on. I was away for one week (but will do it in time) and I haven't added this week's yet as I'm still working on it, but, in case you're interested they're here: The Beatitudes


No comments: