Monday, March 07, 2011

A brief interlude

In work this morning the phone rang. I picked it up and said, 'Good morning, Red Cafe. Oh, no, it's not Red Cafe; it's Linden church. What am I talking about?'

The day could only go downhill from there.

I didn't open the door enough and walked into it. I am still limping and have a huge lump on my knee. Then I banged my head on the desk. No, I don't mean I banged my head on the desk; I mean I banged my head accidentally on the desk when I was under it.

I think it was at this point that I penned the less than usually polite email to PayPal. I seem to recall it starting with the words, 'Did you actually bother to read my last email to you before you replied to me?'

I'm usually polite to Paypal in spite of everything so I must have been having a good day.

2 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

The day can only improve hun xxx

Leslie: said...

Poor you! Tomorrow is another day. :D