Sunday, January 02, 2011

Have I told you about my funny leg?

Back when we had snow I fell. I didn't admit it at the time because it was in the woods and nobody saw me. But ever since then I've had this strange little tingle just below my left knee. When I say tingle, I mean agonisingly painful twinge of course.

At first it only happened occasionally but since yesterday evening it's been happening every 20 minutes or so. It only lasts maybe 10 seconds but it's aaaarrrraawwggghhhh.

Could be worse. Mustn't grumble. But I just thought I'd mention it. So you know that I am in almost constant pain. I am such a martyr.

6 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

My heart goes out to you . No really , it does !

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Sounds agonising. I hope you are going to get it checked. Happy New Year, Liz.

Liz Hinds said...

I knew I could depend on you, sonata!

And to you, welshcakes. It's been a bit easier tonight so hopefully it will be sorting itself out.

Ole Phat Stu said...

Hairline fracture? Heal themselves when not under load. Load can make them split open further :-(
X-ray it? Get it plastered?

Trubes said...

My imput....Osteo Arthritis...treatable with medication and physio or last resort, replacement knee.

Good luck and Happy New Year,
Di.xx

P.S. Grandaughter is gorgeous..D.x

Liz Hinds said...

Knee is much better now, thanks all. Twinges are infrequent but should they reappear you will be the first to know!!