Thursday, February 25, 2010

And this is what they were supposed to look like

Freshly baked chocolate chunk cookies to go on sale at Red Community Cafe today. Celebrating Fairtrade Fortnight, these are made with fairtrade sugar (2 sorts) and chocolate.

If you're in Mumbles, call in between 10 am and 3 pm, for fairtrade tea and coffee, light lunches, and cookies, of course. Very child-friendly, free internet access and secondhand book stall.

Opposite Southend playground, just down from the Antelope.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Nice!

NitWit1 said...

My husband would love these chocolate chunk cookies.

Hope you have a good turnout. Afraid it is a tad long distance for me :)

Lia said...

I bet they have all been gobbled up by now, darn it I missed out again.
I think to make up for my lack of getting there you should post the recipe.
Oh ok I'll ask nicely, please can you share the recipe, my boys love the look of them.
Much love
Lia
xx

CherryPie said...

Now did they taste any better than the originals?