Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Photo Meme

I've been tagged by Lia over at Life with Lia to take part in this simple meme and here's my photo.
This is E taking a photo of me taking a photo of her. We were at a wedding in Cheshire at the time. In fact this is an opportune moment as the couple whose wedding we were attending have just had their first child: a baby girl, named Amelie! So big congratulations and lots of love to Fi and Angelo!
I'm going to tag 4 bloggers and I'll do that in a moment but first i'll tell you what you have to do. It's very simple.
1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.
2. Pick the 4th photo.
3 . Explain the photo.
4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.
And the four taggees are: Cherrypie, Leslie, Robyn and Jay.

4 comments:

Lia said...

What a great photo. Your the second one to complete, how great.

It's funny 'cos Jacqueline who tagged me said it was interesting as it brought back happy memories for most people who took part and it would seem it is so for you.

Thanks for doing it, it was sweet of you as I know you are a busy person.
Much love,
Lia xx

jay said...

Gosh ... this is a hard one. Do you mean the fourth actual picture in the folders which contain my own personal pictures? And if so, do I count folders as one pic, or work my way down until I find four actual photos together? Do I count subfolders as a folder, or a picture?

Yeah. I have a LOT of pictures on my hard drive, many of them copyrighted to other people, so I can't use them (those would be several thousand Johnny Depp photos, among other things, yes. Wanna make something of it? :P) and the rest organised into years, types, folders within folders ..

Why yes, since you ask, my computer IS running rather slowly. Ditchwater slow, in fact. LOL!

CherryPie said...

Thats a lovely photo :-)

I had the same struggles as Jay but I made an executive decision on that I came up with something I am sure no one else will have in their collection LOL.

Leslie: said...

Okay, I'll get right to it. Sorry to be remiss but we have houseguests at the mo...