Monday, September 07, 2009

Getting fit again

Thank you for your good wishes. I'm feeling much better now.

Yesterday I had a yogurt, grapes, bananas and strawberries; today I've had two bowls of Special K. Which might be a good way to kick-start my diet but isn't good preparation for circuit training that restarts tonight. I shall have to tell Jules that I've been poorly and that I'm taking it easy ...

And hope that I'm not paired with Ffion for the boxing as gentle isn't in Ffion's vocabulary.

3 comments:

Trubes said...

Liz,so glad to read you are now feeling better.
DT and Moi have also got the 'bug' that's doing the rounds, I just can't bear the thought of food, at present.
I hope George has been a good dawgie, whilst you've been poorly.

New couple of posts' on my site re The Beatles et al, in the sixties, when I was a teenager.

Di.x

CherryPie said...

Glad your feeling better.

I think I may be coming down with it now!

Ole Phat Stu said...

You ned to read this :-
http://thepoormouth.blogspot.com/2009/09/ban-those-killer-biscuits.html