Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oh so tired

I was supposed to be at another church meeting tonight. My official reason for not being there is that I ran out of time but really it's because I couldn't face getting cross again.

So what I'm supposed to be doing now instead is ironing. But it's too late and too hot and I'm too tired. I think I'll go to bed.

I'm on a food hygiene course all day tomorrow. I know I'm going to find out that it's amazing that nobody's been poisoned after eating food prepared by me in my kitchen.

I continue to believe that a bit of dirt is good for you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will tell you wash your hands when you have been to the loo and surprising things like that. Really, its a wasted day. I wrote 51 words of my novel today before I was disturbed by the gasman... ahem..

Anonymous said...

I too believe that a bit of dirt does'nt harm you.... good thing really ;0)

It is very hot here, not used to it!!

Am I the only one not writing a novel?

CherryPie said...

Far too hot for ironing!

Unknown said...

Yep. There are church meetings like that. Sleeping is a much better option than attending them.

Puss-in-Boots said...

I agree that a little dirt is good for you, if it's clean... Unfortunately there are some who take that to extremes and I wouldn't eat anything they'd made if I were starving.

James Higham said...

I think everyone is a bit tired right now. Personally, I hate the heat. Keep up the chin, Liz.

Liz Hinds said...

Ah but exactly how do you wash your hands, mutley?!

It builds up antibodies, amanda, much the best way to be.

It was, amanda. It's still in the basket, or rather, two baskets!

And form what i've heard, nick, it was a good decision!

Clean dirt, puss, hmm, okay. My basics are okay, it's just the over-clean lengths that are necessary when producing food to be sold.

It's raining her now, james, and I've just come and have to walk george before circuit training. A woman's work ...