Friday, May 08, 2009

See you Sunday

No photohunt this weekend and no other posts either. I'm off to wildest west Wales for a writers' weekend.

The retreat is called Ffald-y-brenin and it's set by itself on the side of a hill in the Gwaun valley. I have no idea where it is and am hoping my lift has directions. Last time I was directing Husband home from there, i got distracted by pretty birds, we missed the turning and ended up even further in the middle of nowhere. Gary is travelling with Meryl and me this afternoon so here's hoping he'll navigate. He ran the Hamburg marathon the other week so he must be good at knowing where he's going.

Now I'm being picked up in 40 minutes so I'd better do my final check. Have a good weekend, all!

8 comments:

Leslie: said...

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Have fun!

Photo Cache said...

Photo hunt or no photo hunt, I'm dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Have a wonderful time at your writers' weekend. Look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye out for Polecats - the Gwaun was a refuge for them.

CherryPie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, hope you have a great time :-)

Suburbia said...

Hope you had a great time, sounds fab!

SDCrafts said...

Really hope you had an inspiring time, Liz! Yes, it's blogless me popping in to visit my 'oldest' Internet mate! Hi to All who also know moi. Not likely to become a regular occurrence.

Furtheron said...

Have a great time