Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jesus is coming

I bought this card to stick up in the wall in work. Alun thinks we should photoshop it and replace the head with that of Janet, my boss. I said, 'Wouldn't that be a little sacrilegious?'
Alun just snorted.
But it's what we say in the office. 'Janet's coming. Look busy.' And it's the same with those little wristbands that used to be popular. You know the ones? You could get Make Poverty History and Breast Cancer ones, and all sorts. For Christians there was one with the letters WWJD, meaning What Would Jesus do? We always say, 'What would Janet do?'
I can't help thinking the Jesus on the card is a little cross-eyed though.
The card is from Paperchase, by the way.

1 comment:

plasterer croydon said...



plasterer croydon
Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else
could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means
of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at
the search for such information.