Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Get me to the church

Last night I dreamed I went to Manderlay ... no, I didn't; I dreamed I was getting married. We decided on Friday to get married on Sunday. Let me tell you that is not enough time to organise a wedding.

First stop was the stationery shop. I knew exactly what I wanted: white card and little silver hearts to make the place names. Do you think I could find what I wanted? I woke as I was on the point of calling off the wedding for the sake of a little silver heart.

It was probably just as well as I don't know who the groom was, and I hadn't even thought about a dress.

5 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Oh no dear! A stationery shop? Hey.....you know where I am! lol!

Leslie: said...

My goodness! Do you know anyone else (besides me) who's getting married in the future? And the dress! That's THE most important thing about the whole wedding! I know 'cuz I've been looking online for ages already and have finally decided on a style - and we're not getting married until 2010! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, this is totally OT, but - have you ever had problems with George eating poo? If so, how did you deal with it? My Jake has developed a taste for horse, cow and sheep poo, preferably of the sundried, Gower variety. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Get married midweek,
or, to put it another way,
get wed weds.

Liz Hinds said...

I did think of you, denise!

How wonderful to have this wedding to plan at last, Leslie!