The thoughts of me and my dog, Syd.
I'd rather go cruisin' any day than clean...good choice, Liz.
Oh I'd go with crusin' too :0)oh look at that view, very envious ;0)
Cool car and great shot of the sea! :) Have a nice day!
Cruisin's good fun, cleanin's no fun at all!
That looks like a lot fo fun :-)
When I come to visit would you pulleezzz take me out for a cruise in Brian? I'd love to see that view!
Cleaning or cruising and you chose cruising? Great choice Liz!
Good for you, Liz!
That looks loads of fun..oh I just love being by the sea!!
I LOVE the car!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'd rather go cruisin' any day than clean...good choice, Liz.
Oh I'd go with crusin' too :0)
oh look at that view, very envious ;0)
Cool car and great shot of the sea! :) Have a nice day!
Cruisin's good fun, cleanin's no fun at all!
That looks like a lot fo fun :-)
When I come to visit would you pulleezzz take me out for a cruise in Brian? I'd love to see that view!
Cleaning or cruising and you chose cruising? Great choice Liz!
Good for you, Liz!
That looks loads of fun..oh I just love being by the sea!!
I LOVE the car!
Post a Comment