Thursday, July 17, 2008

An eventful walk

(Bearing in mind that all things are comparative.)

First of all, George got himself scragged by barbed wire. It was his fault! He can't say I didn't warn him.

Then I stepped on some mud I thought was solid ... Then George was sick, bringing up bits of stick and grass that he'd eaten. At one point I feared I would have to stick my hand down his throat to dislodge it, but, thankfully, his body did the work.

My word, you must think I lead such a boring life. That's only because I've been banned from telling you about the alien life forms that take the shape of water-melons, and as for the space-ships I've been in ...

7 comments:

DeeJay said...

My, you know how to have fun don't you :-)

Dragonstar said...

What a happy walk you had! You've reminded me of the time when Badger's brother (now no longer with us) heaved and heaved, and finally threw up most of a deflated football. It wasn't one of ours, and we were living on the island at the time, so I've no idea where he found it.
I still go cold thinking of what would have happened if it had got stuck!

sally in norfolk said...

my how i would love to come on a walk with you and george x

Suburbia said...

Does TB affect the brain too?!! I love your view of life Liz, you always make me smile :)

CherryPie said...

Mmmm! that looks like an alien!!!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I think you lead a fascinating life, Liz!

Liz Hinds said...

Don't I just, deejay!

It doens't bear thinking about, dragonstar. Hope Badger is doing well.

WE'd love you to come too, sally!

Quite possibly, suburbia. Something has definitely affected mine.

cherrypie, well, that just goes to show that you've never encountered a real alien!!

Oh I do, welshcakes. In my dreams.