Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brilliant blog

Thanks to the Dotterel, I have a new award! It's very exciting being given awards and knowing that people like to read what you write, so thank you again, Tim (who has some wonderful baby photos!)

The rules on passing the award on are simple:

1.Put the logo on your blog;
2.Add a link to the person who awarded it to you;
3.Nominate at least seven other blogs;
4.Add links to them on your blog;
5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.

You see the rules are simple; the difficult bit is selecting the award-winners. Let me think.

First off it'll have to be mary b of shorty pjs. Mary was one of the first bloggers I got to know. In fact it was Mary who was the first ever unknown commenter on my blog. She's a southern girl who's very busy working for the episcopalian organisation in New York, and her posts are always brilliantly written and memorable.

Oh gosh, I can't decide. I like all the blogs I visit regularly - although a couple have refused me entry recently and that's a bit disturbing - so it's really hard. I tell you what: if you're in my blogroll, please consider yourself awarded. No, that never really works, does it? I must try harder.

Dragonstar, Loose Ends and Sicily Scene - a Welsh connection there!
Kat's Cradle
Moments from Suburbia
Cherie's Place
And Stephen Noyle for his lovely photos.

There we are. I'll stick with that. Thank you all, and all those not named - for the pleasure I get in reading your blogs.

6 comments:

Suburbia said...

Oh Liz, thank you! I shall display it with pride.

I just came over to see if you have done ABC Wed? I am very confused (of Bristol!) with the new format! Doesn't take much to confuse me!! I can't find all my favourites that I like to visit (sob). I'm tired too so think I will just take to my bed now. See you tomorrow :)

CherryPie said...

Thank You :-) Will sort out adding it to my page tomorrow xx

MaryB said...

Aw, thanks, Liz! I'm honored. I shall add it to my page (assuming I can figure it out), and think about my nominations. Ooh, goodie! An award!

Dragonstar said...

WOW! Thank you so much. It's lovely to be appreciated.

James Higham said...

Liz - just looking now and can't see why the code would not go on. Do you want me to send it again?

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Much appreciated, Liz. Thank you xx