Monday, June 23, 2008

Is there anybody here?

Last night Father-in-law asked about all the ufos that have been seen over South Wales recently; today Dr Stu in Germany asks why I haven't reported the ufo sighting on my blog. There's a simple reason: I didn't know anything about it!

But I've googled it and discovered it was reported in the Sun newspaper so it must be true. They said that a police helicopter was buzzed by and then chased a strange craft.

I don't think it's particularly newsworthy: I regularly see evidence of aliens.

P.S. The police say a strange craft was reported but that was as far as the truth went.

Siani has an article about the 'UFO' here. (Thanks for the nod, Aileni.)

4 comments:

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Liz if you regularly see aliens maybe you should leave the hard stuff alone!

Suburbia said...

How exciting! I hadn't heard anything and we're only across the water from you.

Anonymous said...

Here's the link I saw :-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1315843.ece

Anonymous said...

Siani has covered this report.