By mdm and I've only just found out as I'm all behind. (Note to self: must start to diet seriously.)
1. Do you put up a real tree or artificial? Real. Two of them. One in the lounge and one in the hall.
2. When do you put up your tree? A week or so before Christmas. Usually in time for Elder Son’s birthday on 18th, so this coming weekend.
3. When do you take down the tree? Twelfth Night of course!
4. Do you like eggnog? No, no, no, yucky!
5. Favourite gift received as a child? Transistor radio so I could listen to radio Luxembourg in bed!
6. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Men’s hair-cutting kit.
7. Favourite Christmas movie? White Christmas.
8. Have you ever recycled a present? Oh yes, but I’m not saying what!
9. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate!
10. Favourite Christmas song? A Winter’s Tale sung by the gorgeous David Essex. Sad of course.
11. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I can’t think of anything! There must be something; can I come back to this?
12. What you love most about the holiday? Watching the children’s excitement. Doctor Who.
13. How many reindeer did Santa have? Nine including Rudolph.
14. Best Christmas memory? I forget.
15. If you could have one Christmas wish what would it be? Is this for myself or for mankind?
And I tag Furtheron.