Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More ways to waste time

Thanks to Grendel I tried a What great leader are you? quiz. It turned out I was Bill Clinton, always seeking fame and to be the centre of attention. Well, that was very accurate (not - although I want to be a famous author so I suppose it is partly right). So then I tried the What movie are you? quiz, and this was my result. I rather like this! Now leave me; I just want to be alone.

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
xx

6 comments:

Gattina said...

Hehe, I did both tests too (of course) and know now that I am

"The godfather you are all about power and control, living by the mafia code !" No wonder I am married with an Italian !

JohnFKennedy You like power because it increases your sexual options, Your are JFK you are a thrill seeker by nature and don't shy awy from risky behavior ! Besides the increases of my sexual options (hahaha) the rest is true.

Was fun !

jmb said...

I'd rather be Bill Clinton for when I did the test after I saw it at Grendel's I came out as Hitler!

Crushed said...

THe Godfather.

That fits, in a sense. Great film.
One of my nicknames at work is 'The Godfather'

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm Che and same movie as you!

Liz Hinds said...

Gattina, we won't mess with you then!

I definitely don't see you as Hitler, jmb!

Do you stuff coton wool in your cheeks, crushed?

Che - now that's romantic!

jomoore said...

I'm also Apocalypse Now! Me? A rogue wanderer? Hardly.

If I could choose, I'd rather be Pretty In Pink.