Thursday, October 04, 2007

James tells us that now not only do we have spam, we have bacn.

For the last three days I have had bacon butties for lunch. Now before you say that it's no wonder I'm not losing weight, let me reassure you: bacon, just like Denmark, has Nil Points - on a Red Day. Bacon, tomato sauce and white bread.

I wrote a story in my head on holiday. Now I'm home, and I have some time in which to write, I'm too scared to start putting it on paper (screen) because I know it won't live up to my hopes. And I can't remember how it started.

Can you tell my mood has not improved?

Good job I'm eating out with others tonight; that will cheer me up. And tomorrow is another day.

8 comments:

4kidsandadog said...

Enjoy your meal out. Tomorrow is another day :0)

lady macleod said...

Ernest Hemingway while not much of a role model in how to live a happy life, was a talented writer. He said, "the first draft of anything is shit, so you may as well go ahead and write it." I have this on the wall above where I write - EVERYWHERE I go. So go ahead!

4kidsandadog said...

I've got around to answering your questions about home ed. hth

Lee said...

Say "G'day" to Welsh for me when you meet up with her, Liz. :)

I've been thinking about making myself a BLT this afternoon...and I think now you've convinced me, Liz!

mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... Bacn ... love it.

Ever hear of Scrapple?

Lord Higham-Johnson said...

:)

Liz said...

4kids, I did enjoy my meal and feel much better today!

Lady M, I had better stick that on my wall too.

Hope you enjoyed your BLT, lee.

Scrapple?

:) to you too, James

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes