Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hey ho, it's off to work with we go

I'm not doing Photohunt this weekend (or next come to think of it). Next weekend we're off to a wedding and tonight we're going down to Devon to visit Daughter and Son-in-law and Holly Dog. I say we're going to visit but actually we've been invited to work. Daughter and S-i-l have recently taken on an allotment, a large and very overgrown allotment. So mum and dad have been roped in to dig.

I don't mind: it's the sort of gardening I do best, killing things.
xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I adopt you? I have a veggie in need of care!

Have a lovely weekend!

mdmhvonpa said...

Labor of love?

Anonymous said...

Did I ever mention I have an allotment and pretend to live in Devon? Maybe you will meet me? If so let me know!

Anonymous said...

that should read 'veggie patch' *rolls eyes*

Leslie: said...

Have fun digging. By the way, I've tried posting on welshcakes' blog but it doesn't seem to "take." Can you let her know for me? Thx.

jmb said...

You just couldn't think of anything to post, admit it.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Right, so that means we can expect photos of amazing veges in the spring?

Have fun...

DeeJay said...

Don't forget your wellies! and give my best wishes to Anna

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Happy digging!