Thursday, September 13, 2007

I don't know if I should tell you this

Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I realised that I hadn't washed all day.

You see, I intended to do some cleaning and then shower. then I thought I'd shower before I went to the theatre in the evening. But then I lost my oomph and didn't go to the theatre so I thought I'd have a bath later. Then I got ready for bed and I realised ...

It's a good job I have to go out sometimes otherwise I would be living quite happily in my own little state of grime.

I'm going to have a shower now.

5 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

DIRTY GIRL! DIRTY DIRTY!!!

:D

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Brave girl for admitting it! sometimes that happens to me - then I realise why I feel so stiff and rotten...

Shirl said...

Happens al the time here - MS to blame! We're going out this evening so I've done all my jobs and just washed/styled my hair. Quite posh for this time of day, really.

Mauigirl said...

LOL, I know what you mean. My husband never starts his day without a shower but I usually wait until after breakfast. On weekends it might be all day if I have chores to do.

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes