I was tagged for this by Dr Stuart Savory, the cleverest person I know. I emailed him my reply and he said I was supposed to put it on my blog so here it is. I have changed one of the things I told him but this one is more interesting, I think.
1. I’ve had tea with the Queen (garden party at Buck House)
2. I’ve never bought a Lottery ticket
3. I cannot appreciate poetry. Lord knows I’ve tried but I must have a bit of brain missing as I can’t even tell if it’s good or bad
4. I have Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts degrees (one of each) – (I know: you would never have guessed!)
5. In another life I would like to have been a stand-up comedian, having discovered, through my writing, the pleasure in making people laugh.