I've been tagged for this game by Serena. The rules are as follows:
1. Write six weird things about yourself.
2. Post this confession of the absurd on your blog.
3. Tag six other bloggers to do the same challenge.
4. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to inform them they have been chosen.
Six weird things about me? I can't think of anything weird. Ho hum, think, think.
Okay, I've got three.
1. Serena talks about clocks. For years I have wanted a clock that ticks for my living-room. A clock ticking in an otherwise silent room is incredibly peaceful and soothing. As long as it is the right speed. Finding a clock that ticks, let alone at the right speed and rhythm and loudness, is very hard to do. It doesn't have to tell the right time, just tick.
2. I hate the number 7. The sound and spelling of it. I will avoid it wherever possible.
3. There are other numbers, mainly odd ones, I don't like so when I write a post, rather than put the right time on it, I will put the nearest time that I like the look of. For instance, I wouldn't post a post at 2.27 but would call it 2.25. However I don't mind 7 o'clock. 7.17 though - urgh!
I have consulted Daughter. She suggested that eating cold baked beans could be considered weird but I don't think so. However ...
4. I have six toes and a bent little finger.
5. The Guinness Book of Records turned down my request to be recognised as recipient of the fastest manuscript rejection in history (ten minutes).
6. At one time I was the only girl in a surf club and I won the prize draw of a new surfboard.
Now I tag: Holly, Hershey, Bailey, Simi, Frieda, Clare.