Thursday, June 08, 2006

Recognition at last!

Trawling the BT Yahoo website for help in sorting out my email difficulties (yes, again) I discovered, on their Homepage, a horoscope, just for me!

Now normally I don't give horoscopes a second glance but I was so surprised that they knew when my birthday was, plus the fact that it was so ... apt and wonderful and fitting and appropriate, that I felt I had to share it with you. This is what it said:

Remarkable! That's the kind of word to best describe you today, dear Scorpio. So, don't be modest about it, be proud of yourself! You deserved some kind of recognition, and today you will get just that. Even if you tend to deny it, the people around you are very sensitive to your wonderful energy, to your dynamism and to the wonderful magnetism that you give off. After all these years, you deserve to bask in your own glory for once!

I've always suspected that my mother lied about my birthdate.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Liz - this is nothing whatsoever to do with your post but Jo has just sent me an email showing the Tango ad, filmed in North Swansea and included in their website. The website is great but I can't decide if it's tongue-in-cheek or deadly serious; they apparently had a meeting in April to launch the Swansea North Yodelling Club, which for some reason I find amusing. I don't know why.

As a local girl I'm sure you'll know the answer but, just in case, the address is: www.swansea-north.org.uk